Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Thanksgiving!

Halloween has come and gone.  The spiders and witches have gone back into hiding.

I must say, its nice not to see zombies hanging out in the neighborhood anymore.
Don't really want to think about where they went.....hm.

Next up....Thanksgiving cookies!





Acorns!!!





Lots of pretty leaves!

 We don't really get much of the 'leaves changing color' thing here in 
Southern California.  









So we'll just have to pretend.










Thanksgiving treats....all ready to go!!!









I just have one more picture to share.


Its not of cookies.


This is very self-indulgent of me, I know.


But it's just so darn stinkin' cute I can't help myself....







You didn't know I had a baby dragon did you?


I'm just full of surprises....



Thanks for stopping by,

Lizy B

7 comments:

  1. Lizy - Your leaf cookies are amazing!! I am going to try royal icing for the first time this weekend and am doing a leaf. Yours are so gorgeous - not sure if I can make mine that great!! Your baby dragon is adorable too :). I had a Lightning McQueen and Blue One Eyed Monster! Found you at Trish's Tea Party!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lizy - these cookies are stunning....just stunning. The icing is perfect I could never do that! WOW!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are great!! I love the design of the leaves!!!

    Carsedra of:

    http://sweets4yourtooth.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't believe you could make acorns look cute!!! Nothing surprises me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. the leaves are the most amazing!!
    and I love the acorns..sparkling and all...
    you always come up with so many great ideas!
    I just cant wait til the next ones..
    js

    ReplyDelete
  6. Darling baby dragon!! I bought sanding sugar from Williams Sonoma this weekend and I thought of you!! I doubt I'll be posting the results of my baking project on line though :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I made my leaf cookies and they came out ok! You definately inspired me with your design and I mention you in my blog post. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments (yup...I read each and every one!!!), thanks for taking the time to type out your thoughts! They truly make my day!

Your questions are so much fun, and I try to answer them by emailing you back directly. Please make sure you are not a 'no-reply' blogger so I can reach you!

Thanks everyone!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...