Friday, October 21, 2011

Gone Batty....

So...its still not Halloween yet.
That means, we're still covered in black and orange icing here at our house.

...in fact, we've gone a little BATTY!



(could you just pretend you hear 'Haunted Mansion' 
noises while you look at these...thanks)






One night, a few months ago, we had a bat hang out on our window screen for an hour or so.

I realize this has nothing to do with cookies.
But it was a very cool moment for my 11 year old.




It's not often you see a bat up close....upside down....at eye-level.
They're furrier than I would have thought.

However, they are 100% as creepy as I expected.
Way worse than spiders.
Seriously.




 I like the sugar cookie version better.






I made sure they didn't have any teeth.



Thanks for stopping by,

Lizy B

4 comments:

  1. I love your very creative ideas, and stories...
    thanks,
    j.

    ReplyDelete
  2. those look great. I can't believe you did a chandelier! Crazy lady

    ReplyDelete
  3. They're all beautiful but the chandeliers are amazing!!! I'd love for you to share your cookies on Sweet Indulgences Sunday.

    http://www.wellseasonedlife.com/2011/10/sweet-indulgences-sunday-27.html

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments (yup...I read each and every one!!!), thanks for taking the time to type out your thoughts! They truly make my day!

Your questions are so much fun, and I try to answer them by emailing you back directly. Please make sure you are not a 'no-reply' blogger so I can reach you!

Thanks everyone!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...