Monday, June 27, 2011

Fore!!

One of my husband's best childhood friends had a 'milestone' birthday this month.

When we dropped of his cookies, my boys got a peek into his super fabulous Notre Dame media room.

For the past week, every time I see Ethan get that far-off look in his eyes and I ask "what are you thinking about Bud?" he tells me, "I just can't stop thinking about that movie room......".

He clearly has a new hero.

For Sean's birthday, I made golf cookies!







My husband tells me all the really great stuff happens at the 19th hole....
anyone care to explain this to me?
Pretty sure there are 18 holes....right?







I seem to have a habit of making cookies that make me laugh...
not sure if anyone else finds them funny.









Happy Birthday!


Happy Birthday Sean!
We hope you got to spend at least part of it in your super cool room!

Thanks for stopping by,

Lizy B

2 comments:

  1. As I've said before your cookies have creativity, artistry and most certainly a sense of humor! These golf themed cookies are fantastic=)

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments (yup...I read each and every one!!!), thanks for taking the time to type out your thoughts! They truly make my day!

Your questions are so much fun, and I try to answer them by emailing you back directly. Please make sure you are not a 'no-reply' blogger so I can reach you!

Thanks everyone!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...