Thursday, May 19, 2011

Angel Baby

This could be the prettiest baby ever.....





That's my niece Nicole (Nikki), at her baptism 7 years ago.

Where those 7 years went, I have no idea.

Nikki just celebrated her first Holy Communion and I was lucky enough to be able to make her some cookies!!!  (she even asked her Mom if I would make her some-oh the joy!)






Some pretty little first communion dresses because, 
let's be real, that's the best part of the day for any 7 year old princess.






'N' cookies for Miss Nikki.





Rosaries!
(inspired by Sweet Pudgy Panda)
The original cookies have a cross made of fondant that is marbled to look like wood!
I made these pink to be a bit more girlie.


Congratulations Miss Nikki!!!
We love you!

Thanks for stopping by,

Lizy B




3 comments:

  1. She is the CUTEST!!! Lizy B....adorable cookies!! Cin J

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Nikki! And the cookies are a great way to celebrate.
    MichelleZ

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such sweet cookies and so perfect for a 7 year old! I'm partial to the rosaries....

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments (yup...I read each and every one!!!), thanks for taking the time to type out your thoughts! They truly make my day!

Your questions are so much fun, and I try to answer them by emailing you back directly. Please make sure you are not a 'no-reply' blogger so I can reach you!

Thanks everyone!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...